We are Medical Professionals who understand the importance of patient and consumer privacy. Our structured workflow is simple, yet powerfully advanced, and focused on producing outcomes that accelerate humanity in ways never thought possible.
Empowering Your Data
Securely. Efficiently. Confidently.
SapienSecure uses the most comprehensive solution for dataset extraction & patient data De-Identification without compromising key data points.
SapienSecure unlocks the value of your data and accelerates medical science and precision care.
Leading-Edge AI-Powered Data Extraction and
SapienSecure comprises of powerful AI-driven de-identification software and proprietary data extraction tools to rapidly deliver en-masse datasets for immediate and purposeful applications.
SapienSecure is an “effective method which can process large data sets” using a “white-list DICOM header de-identification” approach. We provide clinicians, data scientists, researchers, and medical establishments with access to secure, trusted, and relevant data to improve clinical research, product development, and innovation in health sciences across North America.
Privacy is a Right ...
... and the law.
Omitting Personal Identifiable Information. Securely.
Privacy Protection Laws
From Project Investments
U.S. Business Annual Risk
Founded by Doctors for the Betterment of
Dr. William ParkerCHAIRMAN, COO, CO-FOUNDER | MD FRCPC
• Cardiovascular Imaging at Stanford University • Founder of Health Gauge, publicly traded (TSX) • Clinical AI Expert / Lead Author on De-Identification & Medical Imaging White Paper / Guidelines
Scott HolmesCHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
• 25+ Leadership Career HealthTech & Wellness • Founder United Future, Tech Dev, client roster of Microsoft, Autodesk, Amazon AWS, Cedar-Sinai • 14+ Advisory Board Member of Vitamin Angels
Dr. Savvas NicolaouCMO, CO-FOUNDER | MD FRCPC
• University of British Columbia Professor • Director of Emergency / Trauma Imaging • Vancouver General Hospital Radiologist
Brian LeeCTO, CO-FOUNDER | B. ENG
• BioMedical Engineer • 10+ years of med-tech dev. experience • AI System Architect
Wai YeungPROJECTS DIRECTOR
• 25+ Embedded Application Development • 10+ Project & Product Management Expertise • 5+ Managing Distributed Front & Backend Dev Teams • B. Sc in Combined Honours Chemistry & Biology from UBC
Denis AbalakovDEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
• Solutions Architect & Engineer • 10+ Software Design & Implementation • AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
Ian KlassenBOARD ADVISOR
• 15+ Product Executive Leadership • Scaling Successful Products for GoPro (Subscription), Amazon eComm team, Samsung and Zappo’s award-winning shopping App • Active Angel Investor
Kimberly JeeBOARD ADVISOR
• Product and IP counsel with 15+ years of experience • 10+ Tech Industry at Various Fortune 500 companies • Counseled hundreds of Product Launches
Roger PerryCHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
• Chartered Professional Accountant CPA (CMA) • MBA – Sustainable Innovation (Candidate) – University of Victoria • Over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries
Passion for Problem Solving
Real People Run Technology
Security & Privacy Build Trust
Strive to Simplify
Accelerating humanity by unlocking
the power of data. Efficiently.
Doctors founded research company
Incorporated SapienML Vancouver, Canada
Launches AWS-powered diagnostic tool
Honored Rocket Life Science Company
SapienSecure launches in United States
Announcing the 2021 Ready to Rocket List!
Moving AI into Medical Imaging
AI to predict Covid-19
A new tool to fight against COVID-19, developed in Vancouver
Exclusive: Amazon Is Powering The Coronavirus Diagnostics Of The Future
William Parker, co-founder of SapienML, says, We detect COVID-19 infection on CT images
Canadian researchers lead international study to help predict presence of coronavirus
Ground glass to opaque: How CT scans and X-rays can help predict presence of coronavirus
White Papers & Publications
November 3, 2020 – Canadian Association of Radiologists published a 2-part white paper on De-identification of Medical Imaging: Part 1, General Principles and Part 2, Practical Considerations. Authored by Dr. William Parker